Gateway Notebook E-475M Win7 Driver

Reaction score
Dear All,

I have just installed Windows 7 on my Gateway Notebook E-475M. Although Win7 picked up the drivers for the devices and the chipset itself but I am willing to install Original Win7 Supported Drivers for my notebook.

Anyone please help to get all correct drivers for the same as I am unable to run or turn on the Bluetooth on it.

Hope to get some advise on it from you.

Regards,

Waqar

Reaction score
First, post your computer specs including every hardware.If you got a cd with the laptop search it for the drivers or google for the drivers with the hardware name.
If you don't have any problems leave it alone.Installing wrong drivers are very bad
You may only have to update the bluetooth driver.
If you use a usb type plug n play bluetooth,it dosen't need any drivers.If it is a built in one,I can't help
I am not a ALWAYS UPDATE YOUR DRIVER type.It has its advantages and very bad disadvantages

Reaction score
you can use the vista driver for your graphics. just click save and close all web pages, then install driver. reboot.
amd told me acer,emachine, and gateway modify the driver for the chip set. i recently re-installed win7 on my acer aspire. in the updates i opted not to install the driver from microsoft, saved the acer driver and installed it, my windows experience rating went from 3.0 to 3.1 and i later went to amd website saved the 10.2 driver that their utility hardware finder listed, i installed it with no problems. the 10.2 driver is for vista too.
acer, emachine and gateway are the same computer company. i know the acer aspire 5515 is the same as the emachine e620 except that acer doesnt offer win7 drivers for the aspire 5515.

Last edited:

Ask a Question