SOLVED F-Secure Internet Security 2011 - FREE FOR 6 MONTHS!

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score

F-Secure Internet Security is one of the most popular security software which be trusted and rated as “Product of the year 2010″. Keep safe your computer, prevent viruses, spam and cyber criminals, F-Secure Internet Security 2011 is perfect security solution for you. Again, you can grab free full serial key version for 6 months of this software with the new special promotion from F-Secure.

Features

• Protection against viruses, spam and cyber criminals
  • Block malware in real time
  • Firewalls to protect against hackers
  • Instant protection against new threats ( DeepGuard )
  • Safe Browsing – identify dangerous sites and protect the identity of online users
  • Spam and phishing filter
  • This product protects children and adolescents inappropriate Web content

This is one of the top-rated AV and IS products on the market! NOW GET SIX MONTHS FOR FREE!

Use this key: GQ6D-V7GL-TER4-0EDV-0R1C You can "Copy & Paste" the key to enter it, or use "Control + V"
Download the program
HERE

Key is good for a full usage for six months! Try it... you'll like it. I'm using it now as my old G DATA subscription ran out and I wanted to try this highly rated software.

The original website where I got this key is in German, but here's the link for those who may want to verify what I'm stating here. The above key is also listed at the link.

http://newsletter.f-secure.com/public/read_message.jsp?&mid=300046018

For all my compadres here at the Windows Seven Forums website! ENJOY!

P.S.
Very quiet and unobtrusive, sits in the background and does it's job well. Very fast scan engine too! :cool:

Last edited:

Nibiru2012

Reaction score
Bump~ Any response? Negative... positive... indifferent?

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
I'm going to install it in a couple of VM's that I'm working on. Looks like a great alternative to the free AV's on the market.

Thanks Nibs!:top:

Cat

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
It works good within XP Mode. Scans fast, and not too heavy on resources.

For anyone that has no AV/IS installed, or one of the free ones, it's worth the switch. Plus you get a firewall, too.

Be sure to disable your firewall prior to installing.

Cat

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
My ISP provides this Free (wrapped in their installer) and it's supposedly a good AV. I don't use it myself but the one machine I "support" for my brother's business partner does. IMO it slows down his response time both when he had XP and now on his W7 machine as well (I realize they all do a bit but this one seems to slow it more than Norton or MSE).

Nibiru2012

Reaction score
I have noticed no difference at all. Then again, I have an SSD which does make a difference.

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
It's far better than the one that Time Warner offered me as a gift (CA Internet Security). That was one of the worst, if not the worst, AV's that I've ever used (no wonder it's given away). At the time, I was using Avast Free, once I switched to CA, my internet slowed down like crazy.

Needless to say, that relationship didn't last long, every bit of 2 days, then I jumped to MSE.

I've used F-Secure in 2 VM's, with no problems or slowdowns to report. I've checked behind it with the ESET Online Scanner, all was clean. If there's anyone that wants to use a full service IS solution (AV/Firewall), now's the time to grab it. Very few companies offers this type of protection for this long, in fact, this is the first that I've seen in over a year.

Also, I already had confidence in F-Secure because I used their Online Scanner a few times to make sure that NOD32 was doing it's job.

Cat

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Kaljukass, I realize English is not your native language. Unfortunately, much of what you wrote in your post is hard for us to understand. I will repeat it as I understand it ...

F-Secure does not have a good installer and Windows 7 may have to be completely reinstalled at some point (your English here is very unclear). This free serial # expires October 31st, 2011, so it is only six months if you installed it the first day it was made available. To uninstall it you need to use the F-secure uninstall tool, not ADD/REMOVE Programs uninstall.

... so except for the first part about reinstalling Windows 7 I think I understand. As for using their uninstall tool, this is good advice for almost all Anti-virus programs: "Use the AV companies removal tool".

Thank you for the links to the uninstaller. For anyone reading this, please understand that neither of the links provided are under the control of w7forums and should be used with caution including a virus scan of anything downloaded. The first site is F-Secure's actual FTP server, so it should be the safest. The second, if still available when you happen to try the link, is on a file hosting site and is in control by whomever uploaded the file and is therefore less secure.

Nibiru2012

Reaction score
F-Secure has an excellent installer by any means mentioned.

Funny though, my version won't expire until 11-13-2011, so it looks like as well that apparently it's a special for the Month Of May.

I have had no issues with it too, I REALLY like this AV/IS software.

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
That's when mine expires too. I have it installed on 4 of my VM's, it does quite well. It has blocked a couple of bad email links (I knew they were bad, just was testing the program). May uninstall NOD32 from my evaluation version of Windows 7 & replace it with this.

I'm looking for a quality total IS solution for when NOD32 expires, this may be the one.

Cat

Ask a Question