SOLVED F-Secure Internet Security 2011 for $39.99 !!

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Hey folks! One of the very top-rated and reviewed Internet Security programs is now available for $39.99 for a One Year / Three Computer subscription.

That's a $20 savings from their regular price! The offer does have a time limit, but it doesn't state on the website when the offer expires.

F-Secure Internet Security 2011 - Go here to check it out: http://www.f-secure.com/en_US/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOTE: I am NOT receiving any gratuities or such from F-Secure. It's just I believe this is one heck of a good deal, especially for 3 PCs. I've been using it for several months now and in my humble opinion it is the best IS / AV application I've ever used. I just thought some forum members might be interested in this offer.

PLEASE DON'T turn this thread into a "mine's better than your's" etc, and so forth. Everyone has a very firm opinion of AV / IS software and they're entitled to it.

Thank You! ~Nibs ;)

Reaction score
Thank you for the information Nibiru2012

Ciara ... X

Ask a Question