EzyChart V4 in Windows 7

Reaction score
:confused: Have been trying to install EzyChart V4 into Win7 haved tried using Old program help without success.. can anyone suggest a solution??

Reaction score
Windows 7 RC

Thanks for your reply...I use this program in Vista Ultimate and XP no problem..Heaps of trouble in trying to load into Win7 RC.Evaluation copy...I now have a work around which works well and might be able to be used with other sticky programs..install program kept coming up with unable to load C1 LIV files pass thenC2 etc. etc. the D1 LIV files etc..etc....tried to open files in program and was steered to programs on the net which would open and fix files
The following is a note I typed up for my own reference at a late date:::

"Installing EzyChartV4 in Win 7: "

"Copy Install disk to a temp folder and use program 'Paretologic" or similar change and fix 'Liv Files'
retitle as 'EC' then Via Control Panel/Trouble Shooting/XP SP2/...slowly install answering error questions carefully so as not shut down install..if this happens just try again and again"

Don't give in ..is my motto

Cheers and Thanks
Ronpeck

Ask a Question