Diablo II in Windows 7

Reaction score
I have installed D2 and have over 30 installation errors, the configuration with combatibility isnt fixing this issue, I knwo vista had problems with 64 bit and d2 I am gessing they havent fixed it with W7 if any one has installed d2 and have it working properly let me know

SYSTEM::::
athlon 64 x2 5400
6G DDR2 1033Mhz
300Gig WD HDD
Asus M784n Pro mobo
Radion X800XT 256MB

Thanks guys

P.S. any oen else hosting a windows 7 launch party ?? the offical kinds of launch party ??

draceena

That Crazy Amazon Chick!
Reaction score
Yes I've had D2 working quite well in Windows 7 and the funny thing is I don't even remember having any real install or play issues. I do remember I did patch the game but it was so I could play my LOD expansion character (I had an old save game). The only advise I can give is uninstall, reinstall as Administrator and in Compatibility Mode and after the install, run the game with the same adjustments.

Reaction score
I play D2 on Windows 7 very regularly.

Download the game from battle.net instead of installing it from CD, and the whole experience is very easy.

Ask a Question