Dell ST2220t Touchscreen

Reaction score
I have windows 7 prof 64 bit and have tried to install this monitor but when i pluged in usb cable windows installed wrong driver and i cant seem to work out how to remove it and force it install correct driver for touchscreen part. This works ok on my sons pc he has same operating system and windows just loaded the driver correctly any help would be very grateful for any help.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
The device likely requires 2 drivers, one for video and one for the USB input device. Does the video display/monitor picture part work correctly? Are you connecting to a laptop or desktop? Make sure it is plugged into a standard USB port, not a hub or extender, preferably in the back if this is a desktop.

If you go to Control Panel > Device Manager
Look under Mouse and other pointing devices or under Human Interface Devices. If you double-click on a device and choose the driver tab you can uninstall, search for new, etc. Find the one in error and let it search for better or if you have the driver you can uninstall and then install the one you have. If you can't figure out which one then maybe expand the device manager of those two sections and take a screen shot to post back here (when posting, use the forum's Go Advanced button to get more options including the paperclip to upload pictures).

Ask a Question