d3x9_35.dll error

Reaction score
I am trying to uninstall some petz game. (i think its uninstalled or something now). But when i click on it under the games catgory this error pops up

d3x9_35.dll

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Is that the entire error, because that's just a file name. The file may be missing or corrupt, there is no info to go by from that but usually reinstalling solves file problems.

Reaction score
It says
The program can't start because d3x9_35.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem

I think i uninstall it before but i think it did not uninstall completely or something

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Do you know the program path where the game is installed, probably something like C:\program files(x86)\Catz ?
Do a normal uninstall and then go to that folder and delete Catz (or whatever) and any files/folders under Catz.
Then right-click on the install file on the Catz DVD and choose "Run as Administrator".

Ask a Question