SOLVED Cursor Timing and alteration

Reaction score
When typing in Internet Explorer browser to list a site, the cursor goes about halfway, stops, goes back to start in front of the item listed. Then I need to reposition the cursor to the front end of the item to continue. How do alter the cursor line ? :dontknow:

Last edited by a moderator:

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Something similar happens to me if I happen to be on MSN. If I click my mouse in the search box and start typing but then move my mouse out of the way, then if it scrolls over one of those stupid on screen rollover tabs it pulls away focus.

Does this happen to you no matter what website you are on or just a certain one?

It could also be that you are bumping the tab, home, or end, or similar action keys on your keyboard. First suggestion would be to try a new keyboard and see if it continues.

Reaction score
When I'm on my laptop I have to be carefull not to even brush or touch my touch pad or it will do that. Or if I forget to turn on number lock and use any of the 10 key.

Reaction score
For Trainable Man. I only get that cursor check back in Google search. But I now have a more Evil Error: It is how to stop an error title: initialized the zimlet "comcast_search" and report to Administrator. This error keeps me from opening my e-mail until i restart. Comcast knows nothing of the error. I tried to call them but failed. I think it has something to do with the browser. Any help would be MOST appericated. Cataloochee

Reaction score
Thank you for answering my problem. I only get that back set with Google search. I'll contact Google for more information. Until the i will just deal with it,Cataloochee

Ask a Question