Cursor problem

Reaction score
On my portable PC Toshibha with Ms-Word or Ms-Onenote and others apps, when I typewrite, at a normal speed, the mouse cursor skips backward, on erratic places continuously, so that my text becomes unreadable.
To get a readable text, I must type extremly slowly.
A "answerTech" from Microsoft could not fix this trouble.
Can anyone help me to solve this trouble (Hardware or Software) ?

Reaction score
Hello gnikiv, you will probably receive a better response to your problem if you start your own seperate thread, I'm also new to this forum, but I feel sure that's the correct procedure.

mahler.

Reaction score
Hello gnikiv, you will probably receive a better response to your problem if you start your own seperate thread, I'm also new to this forum, but I feel sure that's the correct procedure.I even don't know how
mahler.
t
Thank you for your excellent advice but I don't even know how to "start my own separate thread. "; Where is the Start button ?
Sorry, I do not control the subtility of english language.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
I have moved your post to its' own thread.

The issue is probably with your touchpad. When you tap/bump the touchpad it would cause your cursor to be positioned at the mouse location. To test my theory try disabling the tap features of your touchpad or disabling it all together and I bet the problem disappears.

Ask a Question