Cursor keeps jumping to another spot while I'm typing

Reaction score
Very annoying. I Have Acer Aspire 3000 and when I went from XP to Windows 7 this started happening. I've read some things on other sites, it seems alot of people are having same problem, but I'm not sure what to do.
Thanks - this happens all the time, no matter when or where I'm typing.

Reaction score
I had this same problem with my compaq and I found that I need the correct driver for the mouse pad

Reaction score
I thought it might be a driver problem, I downloaded the newest Setpoint version and still the problems persist.

My problems are not that severe, only annoying.
  • Cursor jumps out of the text box while typing. Once the browser page went back one page while typing and I lost everything I was typing.
  • Pointer jumps around the screen, as if it is in twelve places at one time for a split second. When the cursor stops there is no telling where the cursor will be located.
I've never experienced these issues before I purchased the Keyboard & Mouse combo. They are cheap so I'm not ruling out, you get what you pay for.

Ask a Question