Corrupt ISO File When Downloading Win 7 RC x64

Reaction score
I wasn't impressed with Microsoft to start with, and this hasn't helped. I've gone to download the Windows 7 RC (64 bit) from the Microsoft website (http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/), logged into Windows Live, all that crap and waited a couple hours for the download manager thing to download the iso. When it's 99% complete, the download manager checks the file, tells me it's corrupt and asks if I want to re-download it. This has happened four times now.

I've tried this on three different machines (one was a mac) using 4 different browsers. Same problem every time. Help please?

Reaction score
I've tried this on three different machines (one was a mac) using 4 different browsers. Same problem every time. Help please?
Are all of these machines on the same network? using the same ISP?
This is strange because If not heard anyone else complain about download problems!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
It's worked ok for me on a few different machines - is there any common link between all the attempts you've made (like Clifford says with the same ISP etc...)?

Reaction score
do you want me to send you a copy. I have plenty of spare dvds. providing you are in the UK though

Ask a Question