Constant BSOD even after fresh windows install

Reaction score
Hi this is my first post in this forum, i already read the sticky so i am posting here. When i bought my new alienware it was all good until i updated the graphics driver, then i started getting constant BSODs up to a point where i turned on the computer and 5 minutes later it crashed. I nstalled windows again and updated all my drivers but recently ive been getting more BSODs, i used BlueScreenView and it tells me the cause is ntoskrnl.exe but i don't know how to fix it

Attachments

Reaction score
Any help please? This is constant and its bothering me alot, heres the latest minidump file, i got this one when i suspended my computer and after logging back in i got a BSOD again

Attachments

Reaction score
Roll back your video drivers to the ones that were working stable before. Use driver sweeper in safe mode.

Reaction score
Im not sure how, i downloaded the latest drivers from AMD page and they dont have older driver download versions

Reaction score
Nevermind, the latest windows update helped me; if i get more BSOD later i'll ask here

Ask a Question