Comments about the Folding@Home Guide

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Looks good Clifford! :D

I can't think of anything to add, other than perhaps a recommended download (if someone isn't such which one to choose out of the standard and high performance links).

The new folding banners look really great!

Reaction score
Looks great, c_c!

Only thing I would add would be a reminder of your team number in the second post, "Getting Started with Folding@Home."

Reaction score
Looks great, c_c!

Only thing I would add would be a reminder of your team number in the second post, "Getting Started with Folding@Home."

The team ID has been added. There was one other suggestion for this as well.

Reaction score
Just an FYI, Cliff:

In the section on calculating bonus points, you have a link to a calc for bigadv bonus. I have been told by one of my team members that that was created for the bigadv when it was Linux only. Apparently, the Windows bigadv bonus calc uses a different formula. Due to some errors Stanford was getting, they suspended Linux bigadv quite a few months ago.

Reaction score
Thanks Full_Taoer

It took a bit to find the details they are currently using. After looking at the PSummaryC Page I could see the details needed to calculate in the formula. I also noticed they combined the BigAdv Units with the standard SMP2 Calculator.

Ask a Question