cant install windows 7 help plz

Reaction score
hello all so eumm im trying 2 install windows 7 on my new build so its a FRESH install and im trying for 3 day now 2 find a solution for that error message

a required cd/dvd drive device driver is missing if you have a driver floppy disk cd dvd or usb flash drive please insert it now

note: if the windows installation media is in the cd /dvd drive you can safely remove it for this step

its happen right after i click on ''start up install''

so here is my mobo

m4a79t deluxe

for now i tried downloading 2x different windows 7 iso

burning them whit image burn and infra recorder at the slowest speed whit simulation before for a total of 4 non-working copies

i also tried to install back my vista and still got the same error so maybe its not the cd that are bad copie

any help will be appreciate :) ty

Reaction score
hello all so eumm im trying 2 install windows 7 on my new build so its a FRESH install and im trying for 3 day now 2 find a solution for that error message

a required cd/dvd drive device driver is missing if you have a driver floppy disk cd dvd or usb flash drive please insert it now

note: if the windows installation media is in the cd /dvd drive you can safely remove it for this step

its happen right after i click on ''start up install''

so here is my mobo

m4a79t deluxe

for now i tried downloading 2x different windows 7 iso

burning them whit image burn and infra recorder at the slowest speed whit simulation before for a total of 4 non-working copies

i also tried to install back my vista and still got the same error so maybe its not the cd that are bad copie

any help will be appreciate :) ty
Have you had any previous problems with burned media from your DVD drive? Maybe the lens can use a clean, maybe the media you are using is bad. Have you checked your drive manufacturer's web site for the most current firmware?

Reaction score
So its saying it's having trouble recognising your DVD drive and wants a driver for it?
Is it a very old drive?

Ask a Question