Can't find second WiFi network

Reaction score
Hello:

When I click on Manage Wireless Netwerk, I see only one network. However, at some point, I saw that I had another WiFi network – "XXX (guest)". However, I could not connect to it, because I have the wrong security key for it, and I cannot check the security key because I cannot find that second network.

How can I find that second WiFi network?

Thanks in advance!

Hans L

Reaction score
It says "Some networks require a network security key or passphrase. To connect to one of those networks, ask your network administrator or Internet service provider (ISP) for the security key or passphrase." Back to square one. (I can click "Connect" on my second network here, but that is it).

For the network I can see when I click on Manage Wireless Network, I can also get the security key. However, my second netword does not show up there, so I cannot see the security key.

Help!!!

Hans L

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
If it's your network then you control it. Physically wire your router to your computer and use the setup software. If you have to, you can even press and hold the reset button on the router so it is reset to factory.

Consult your routers software.

Reaction score
Hello:

When I click on Manage Wireless Netwerk, I see only one network. However, at some point, I saw that I had another WiFi network – "XXX (guest)". However, I could not connect to it, because I have the wrong security key for it, and I cannot check the security key because I cannot find that second network.

How can I find that second WiFi network?

Thanks in advance!

Hans L
Make sure that the SSID on the router is NOT set to hidden...

Regards

Ask a Question