can not start win 7 (restart after win7 logo appear)

Reaction score
hi,
does anyone know what problem it is?
i have win 7 that always restart after win 7 starting windows logo appear, i have try safe mode but i got blue screen with message: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL with techical information: STOP: 0X0000000A (0XFFFFFFFC, 0X000000FF, 0X00000001, 0X8A85B523) and when i try to reinstall the windows with booting from dvd, the restart problem came back after win 7 starting windows logo appear.

please help me...

many thanks before.

regards,
rocky

Reaction score
Have to tried to go through Repair Install option Windows 7, which can be found after frequently tapping F8 button just after starting the system? If yes then what happen or what error it gives?
If you haven't tried yet, then you should.

I'd also recommend you to test your RAM separately i.e. Leave only 1 RAM and boot your PC using it and do the same thing with other one. The same process can be done with both of your RAM slots. See if it helps you to pin point the faulty RAM.

At last, I'd suggest you to run the memtest using http://www.memtest.org/, download and burn image to CD/DVD and boot from it. You need to run the test at least 5 6 times to make sure that all the errors are reflected in the Window.

Good Luck!!

Ask a Question