can any body help with drivers please

Reaction score
i have installed windows 7 32 bit on my pc but i do not know how or where to go to find the missing drivers. Can anybody help me please

Reaction score
Nearly all major components will have their own manufacturer's web site. So for instance if it was for your Motherboard go to that brands site, find your model and look there. Same for video cards etc.
You could just even try a google search for 'latest drivers for xxx'

Elmer BeFuddled

Resident eejit
Reaction score
Mychael is right.
Start with your PC and Mobo manufacturers support. Never rely on Windows Update to give you the latest drivers. It's known to give "older" unstable drivers as an update.

If you are looking for specific drivers or just a general health report, download and run DriverView from Nirsoft. Select all (Ctrl+A) then File, Save selected Items. Save as a txt file and attach to a post. I'll see if I can spot any "howlers" that you don't really want in there.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
It seems funny to me that you would ask for help finding drivers and you don't specify the make/model of computer or if custom-built then the make/model of your motherboard.

Most major computer manufacturers (Dell, HP, etc) provide driver support on their websites - this will typically include all major components within your computer (if they support running W7 on that machine). As others mentioned you can also find drivers for individual components on those manufacturer websites and they may be more recent than those of the computer manufacturer's site but the manufacturer's site can usually at least get you up and running.

Ask a Question