BSOD: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Reaction score
When I First Installed Windows 7 SP1, I Got Couple of BSOD Then Couple of months Later it went Cool without blue screens, Again now Specially today 5 to 6 times it happened. I Attached my crash dumps files. Please Help me What went wrong and what to do to make better. I Hope You will get more in dump files than anything i write here to help he....

Attachments

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Make sure you have run a complete virus scan as explained HERE.

Nothing really specific in the DMPs that I see.

If not a virus most likely is out-dated drivers:
Driver AsIO.sys is pretty old. Might find an update to the Asus PCProbe Utility Here.
Make sure you have the latest video drivers HERE

Other thoughts:

If you are overclocking CPU or GPU you should set back to factory.

Could be problems with your RAM or ram timings etc. Maybe run Memtest86+.

Reaction score
First, thanks to the reply...
I Am Checking out the option you recommended. Scanned my system its clean and safe, Checked video driver for update and it was already updated. Just Checking couple of updates for mother board. Like your other thoughts, It may be the RAM, I Just gonna check that out reply soon... Thanks again.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
I'm not a BSOD expert but if not a virus or hardware issue like RAM then it is usually a driver somewhere. Maybe check the manufacturers website for updated drivers for network, sound, etc. There could even be a BIOS update that could improve stability. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Shintaro

Reaction score
Welcome to the W7 Forums.

Please uninstall the following:
Asus PCProbe Utility

AsIO.sys Mon Apr 6 17:21:08 2009 (49D9AD64)

Asus ATK0110 ACPI Utility (a known BSOD maker in Win7). Also a part of the Asus PCProbe and AISuite Utilities

ASACPI.sys Thu May 14 11:25:17 2009 (4A0B72FD)

Then please run: https://www.w7forums.com/memtest86-memory-testing-t9067.html

Hope this helps.

Ask a Question