BLACK SCREEN!

Reaction score
Hie guys,
Whenever i start my computer it says the following things :

Diskette drive 0 seek failure

Press F1 to continue, F2 to enter setup.

How can i solve this problem?
Can i factory reset my computer and solve this?
If yes then i have lost my cd of windows 7 professional 32bit how can i download it from internet and burn it into a disc?
Please help!

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
A seek failure is a hardware problem and it is unlikely it can be fixed by a factory reset or a W7 Install.

If drive 0 is your hard drive then the hard drive should be replaced.

Reaction score
A seek failure is a hardware problem and it is unlikely it can be fixed by a factory reset or a W7 Install.

If drive 0 is your hard drive then the hard drive should be replaced.
i have lost my cd of windows 7 professional 32bit how can i download it from internet and burn it into a disc?

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
When they work, the DigitalRiver Windows 7 SP1-U links are HERE. You download the ISO and then burn the DVD with software that understands an image file, for example IMGBurn.

The links have not been very friendly of late, often cutting out before the download completes, so I suggest you use a download manager. If the links don't work for you we have no way to fix them.

Reaction score
When they work, the DigitalRiver Windows 7 SP1-U links are HERE. You download the ISO and then burn the DVD with software that understands an image file, for example IMGBurn.

The links have not been very friendly of late, often cutting out before the download completes, so I suggest you use a download manager. If the links don't work for you we have no way to fix them.
I dint find it please give me the link to download it. and tell me how can i burn it also.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
You download the ISO that matches your language, bit-size, and version that matches your product key.

Install IMGBurn.

Then Click on the ISO and IMGBurn will open up and you burn it to a DVD.

Reaction score
How do i know the version that matches my product key?

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
I don't know of any links for Arabic versions of Win 7 Professional, 32-bit (also known as x86). Even the links we do have, have not been working very well. If you cannot find a version to download then you may need to go buy a copy of Windows 7 that comes with the DVD.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
You can try; you have the links, but they haven't been working well. Prior to Windows 7, Microsoft didn't have digital downloads so if you lost your disk you had to buy new ones. From what I understand Microsoft never wanted the digital links to be public either. Your computer probably encouraged you to make system restore DVDs when you first bought it; that would have been your DVD.

Ask a Question