battery checker

Reaction score
I'm using sony Vaio VGN-CR353, after installing win7 , the battery display is not working correctly. it shows only low battery even when it plug in. but if i plug it out, its working for 1 and half hour and it's working in my friends VAIO correctly. what can i do?

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Are all the necessary drivers installed correctly? Did you do an "upgrade" install versus a "clean" install?

Give us some more info, it will help. Thanks.

Reaction score
It could only do well to try updating the bios to latest...yep...please let us know how that goes along with Nibiru's suggestion of updating the power management driver from the manufacturer's site as well.

Reaction score
i think all the drivers installed correctly, i had problem with speaker and microphone, but they solved already. the only problem is about battery

Reaction score
I would double check that at Sony's site...and like I said...install latest bios.

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
can you please let me know how to update?

The Sony website will have the information on how to correctly update the BIOS for your computer. I believe they have a special software for that.

BE SURE to read it carefully and FULLY understand how to do it!

Reaction score
the problem is that sony doesn't have any support of win 7 for this model.

Reaction score
That doesn't matter. Bios versions have nothing to do with any operating system at all. Simply check on your model and install the newest bios they have. Also install the latest power management drivers, even if they are for Vista.

Reaction score
i checked in sony website, i found only one, during the installation an error accrue with this : ur system info can not be read .

Ask a Question