Attach Images

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I seem to recollect having problems posting previously to this forum.
Well here we are now on to the second stage , I am currently using xp to write this comment.

I have taken a screenshot, attachment using the paper clip to load from the usb thumb drive I thought I would be able to view it before sending post

deejaydee :confused::confused:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I seem to recollect having problems posting previously to this forum.
Well here we are now on to the second stage , I am currently using xp to write this comment.

I have taken a screenshot, attachment using the paper clip to load from the usb thumb drive I thought I would be able to view it before sending post

deejaydee :confused::confused:
I'm not sure I follow you? When you click "post reply" on the bottom of a thread you should see the paperclip icon in the post editor. Clicking this will load a page that lets you upload an image of your desktop saved from your PC, then click upload and it will attach it to your post. Then, write a comment to go with it and click "submit reply" - it should then appear on the site :)

Ask a Question