Alpha Protocol problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi, my firs post and i want your help. :)

When I had Win Xp Alpha Protocol worked nice without any errors but when installed W7
AP too it wont run i mean i get message with Dont Send all driver is istalled .NET istalled
Everything to play games is installed so what should i do? PC spec. AmD Athlon XP 3200+ AsuS ah4650 AGP 1 gb, 2 Gb ram, MB msi k7n2-delta 2.

Sorry for bad english im just 13 yrs old boy from little country called Lithuania :)

Thanks

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Hi LeBi! Welcome to the Windows 7 Forums website! :ciao:

I was 13 once, long time ago though, LOL!

Your system hardware is a little old or outdated, but Windows 7 should run okay.

Is it asking for you to update the .NET application? It looks like that is the case from what you are saying in your post.

Have you gone to Windows Update yet and tried it? You may have to enable the "Get other updates" feature in the Update window by enabling the "Microsoft Updates" feature.

You can do this from Internet Explorer and just use BING search engine and type: Microsoft Updates. It will guide you from there.

Reaction score
I would also suggest updating Windows, but W7 might be too heavy on your computer if you want to play games with it. :/

Reaction score
Hi again. I istalled latest W7 updates but i didnt made any changes also i downloaded latest .NET.
By the way when i had XP NBA 2k10 ruint way slower than now with W7.So i think AP must run too :(

Reaction score
You may have to enable the "Get other updates" feature in the Update window by enabling the "Microsoft Updates" feature.
Im afraid that i can get W7 genuine cuz im using pirate version of w7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question