Adobe Flash Player

Reaction score
I have read other posts suggesting that AFP work with Win7 ... what am I doing wrong? I'm using the 64-bit version of Win7 ... which OS do I select from the Adobe download site? I had had assumed that Vista would be the closest option, however, I am no closer to viewing online video contet having installed AFP.

Any thoughts / suggestions ?

Cheers.

Andy

Reaction score
Adobe flash does not support the 64 bit version of the Inetrnet explorer. If you use the 32 bit version (which is normally the defaut and included in the 64 bit Windows 7) then it should work. It usually downloads itself.

Reaction score
I do use the 32 bit version and it doesnt work and does not download itself so i also cant view online video. very frustration.

Reaction score
I do use the 32 bit version and it doesnt work and does not download itself so i also cant view online video. very frustration.
If it doesn't do it automatically, it should give you the option "Choose operating system" and a drop-down box. Choose Vista and 32-bit(if 32-bit is an option, I don't remember right now).

Failing that, are you using Firefox? Try the Add-Ons page through Mozilla, you should be able to grab it from there without any of Adobe's BS.

Reaction score
yes there is a drop down menu and i have picked vista and it downloads and installs, i assum correctly but it then doesnt work online cause i cant see the plugins. thanks

Ask a Question