Active Directory Completion

Reaction score
Help!? I have installed the proper program, but cannot seem to complete it in the Control Pane l(CP). I have printed instructions to setup & complete the Remote Server Administration Tools (RSAT), but there's nothing of that when I try to turn Windows Features off and on. :dontknow:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Help!? I have installed the proper program, but cannot seem to complete it in the Control Pane l(CP). I have printed instructions to setup & complete the Remote Server Administration Tools (RSAT), but there's nothing of that when I try to turn Windows Features off and on. :dontknow:
Previously, I had installed the wrong program; now the right program is installed, the control panel changes have been made; I'm on the right domain but something is wrong & I can't use it for the purpose it was intended, which is to find users & computers on the domain; establish new users & assign new passwords to them. Find action is limited to find domain computers only & no users at all, nor user computers.:confused:

Reaction score
What is your problem exactly?
In my domain to which I am assigned, I have permission to do 2 things: 1. Add users' computers to the network 1 by 1. No problem with that.
2a. Add a user to the domain & set a new password or (2b) reset the user's password (if previously added).

When I go to Active Directory Sites & Services, all I can Find is the domain servers; not the current assigned users (important for 2b above) & the users' computers.

Function 2a I cannot find at all. I don't know how/what I am missing.

Ask a Question