about windows7 64 bit

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Hi dinesh, Welcome to the Windows 7 Forums website!

Are you using the Windows 7 X64 now? Do you have the programs you mentioned or are you just planning on purchasing them later?

Give us some more information please.
~Nibs

Reaction score
To download windows 7 professional 64 bit ( X15-65805 ISO 64bit ....Windows Professional x 64 ISO ) why take long time ? I have to complete 5 days and 14hrs. how ? I have internet connection etisalat ( Egypt)....I download using FireFox .
Thanks

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Your connection is very poor / slow. The file is over 3 GB of information and will fill almost an entire DVD.

Reaction score
Thank you ,
I have Laptop- hp G62 i3 CPU M350 - last time I had problem and I reintall all the program windows 7 ultimate .I remember my System Type was 64 bit, but when I take back from the shop where I reinstall , I see the System Type 32 bit. Now I like to download by my selt the 64 bit.....from where and How ? How can I download fast ? Where my download manager program ? I have Internet Explorer and Fire Fox

Have Good day

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
I suggest you take it back to the shop and tell them to fix it back to 64-bit - it would be much faster.

To improve your download speed you need to buy a faster internet (ISP) connection.

Also if you have Windows Ultimate 32-bit then you MUST get Windows Ultimate 64-bit (Not Home Premium! Not Professional! They will not work with an Ultimate product key.)

Ask a Question