SOLVED 32-bit software/applications are incompatibe with 64-bit Windows 7

Reaction score
Hi there,
just need to know that the 32-bit softwares and applications are not working in Windows 7 64-bit OS, not even getting installed. Though they were working fine in
32 bit OS of Windows 7. What is solution to this problem. HELP ME

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Nearly all 32 bit applications work on Windows 7 64 bit.

Which ones are not working for you? Please be more specific.

Reaction score
Sir, the 32-bit applications which i deal with, and do not run on 64 bit Windows 7 OS include
VM Ware WOrkstation 5.5
Virtual PC
Magic Disk (virtual Disk drive creator)
Nokia PC suite

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
If you have either the Professional Edition or the Ultimate installed, you can use the XP Virtual Mode.

Reaction score
If you have either the Professional Edition or the Ultimate installed, you can use the XP Virtual Mode.

can you sir, please explain it a bit elaborately. from where do i enter this mode
i have the ultimate edition of windows 7 installed on pc.

which prodedure i have to follow

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Download and run the SecureAble diagnostic tool
Navigate to the Windows 7 XP Mode download page, and download the XP Mode software.
Locate the "Virtual Windows XP" option on the Start Menu, and select it.
Configure the settings for the Virtual Machine, and add any security options you wish to use on the configuration screen. When you have finished the configuration process, press "OK" to start the virtual machine.
Install any desired software and applications in the virtual machine. The workspace is a complete, normal installation of Windows XP.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Ask a Question