2 Headset mic dont work after PC reformat.

Reaction score
Hello. Few weeks ago I had windows 7 with 2 working microphones. Then upgraded to windows 8 still worked. Now downgraded back to windows 7 and suddenly both stopped working. I don`t know why but I think it is drivers or something I tried using Driver Update program which found some missing drivers but they did not help me.
And by the way both microphones don`t work. The USB one is Luxury Gaming Headset http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NTAwWDUwMA==/z/m5sAAOSwBahU0K9w/$_12.JPG
this is them. When now I plug them into my new windows 7 it gives me error "USB device is not recognized"

I totaly dont know why. The trust headset one is 2 bells, one pink (mic) other is green (sound). When I plug them in it gives me sound but the microphone doesnt work for no reason It sais device ready to use in recoding devices It just doesnt pick up sound.

I tried everything dont comment with anything to do with like "Set it as default communication and stuff or make sure that the microphone is plugged into the right hole." I tried all that and doesnt work I need propper answer

If someone could help me I would be so happy.
thank you

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
The thing to do is to actually go to the manufacturer's website to get the drivers

Ask a Question