System restore points disappearing

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Sorry - Click Start and in search type services.msc click the link at the top and in the Services window scroll down to Volume Shadow Copy and see if its set to manual please.

Reaction score
start up type is set to manual. but under that it says service is stopped if you right click and go to propertys

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Ok its back to try to make a Restore Point please (if this fails i would go back to manual on that service)

Reaction score
it deleted restore point again, it says service still started in tab which it set to manual should i stop service again

Reaction score
I used wndows easy transfer when I upgraded and it screwed up my email account had to make new one as I couldnt use contacts as address book, I wonder if its caused something here

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Maybe, can you perform the above and maybe we can fix this problem :)

Reaction score
Done it couldnt find any problems just like your link above, still deletes my restore point :(

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Well the next step i would be considering would be backup all you need to keep and perform a new clean install as we have tried settings and Windows cant find the problem, I'm sorry but this is what i would do now.

Reaction score
CA anti-Virus plus is installed it updates on boot and I also just ran window defender through computer found nothing

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Have you never had System Restore working from install of Windows 7 ?

Ask a Question