Your favorite all time game?

Reaction score
I dont realy sure for curtain but i will say my fav were these games i played being young when i owned the micacle of the modern ( at a time ) gaming technology , Sega Genesis 16 Bit

Reaction score
I'd have to add Minecraft to my list. I have a multiplayer server, I'll get the link/IP to those who are interested as soon as I get it running again after the Beta update.

Reaction score
Codemasters Formula 1

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]yLduHD7aH4I[/MEDIA]"]YouTube - Formula 1 Codemasters F1[/ame]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]nRAGx4qhEHs[/MEDIA]"]YouTube - Formula 1 PC Game by Codemasters[/ame]

Reaction score
My all time favorite game is street fighter game. This is a fighting game and i like figting game.

Reaction score
Mine's got to be either Command and Conquer 3 - Tiberian Wars

Or, a real classic on the PC:
Dungeon Keeper (prefer Dungoen Keeper 2)

Reaction score
i actually have a few :D

nintendo: donkey kong country 1/2/3/returns, LOVED IT played it over 5 000 hours at minimum :D (still play it on the wii now) and new super mario bross.

playstation: don't like those crappy shooters on ps so i'd go for tekken, good old beating up and fighting ^^ g2 love it.

pc: call of duty 4, best shooter ever. and an online mmorpg named dark orbit, it used to be the best :( now it's a crappy way ovepriced game.

but the absolute best

diablo II the game is as old as donkey kong country but i still don't know everything about it. i love it :beer:

Reaction score
My most favorite game is Burnout Paradise City. This game is Car and Bike racing game. It is very interested game. This game started the upgrade your license of Car driving. You will clear the level then get the license of Driving is upgrade of grate of D to A and collect the cars in junkyard.

Reaction score
My favorite game is street fighter. This is very interesting game. I like this game.

Reaction score
There are the whole world of games i didn had a chance to play , otherwise ive played just a few of them . So far one of my fav games was Dune i played ~ 20 years ago on Sega Mega Drive 2 system

Reaction score
My favorite games are
Street fighter
Call of duty
Final fantasy 4
Need for speed

Kalario

Aquarius
Reaction score
My favourite games are:
Pong
PacMan