Your favorite all time game?

Reaction score
I have not really decided on my favorite game yet but if it's based on the game(s) that I have spent the most time playing the game which I memorized the most then it's either Diablo 2 or the first Doom game for DOS (all three episodes). Those two games basically ate my life.

Reaction score
I have not really decided on my favorite game yet but if it's based on the game(s) that I have spent the most time playing the game which I memorized the most then it's either Diablo 2 or the first Doom game for DOS (all three episodes). Those two games basically ate my life.
And, of course, all the Doom expansions through the use of custom WAD files took the addiction even further. My three favorites:

• Simpsons Doom
  • Christmas Doom
  • Aliens Doom

Reaction score
I wasn't really that much of an internet junkie back when I was going through my DOS 6.22/Win 95 gaming phase so I've never heard of those Doom expansions you mentioned. I did play through the Thy Flesh Consumed episode as well as Doom 2 and the two Final Dooms. Other than that, I was also busy finishing Syndicate Plus.

Reaction score
Hi friends my 1st post...
Woow my favorite game has been Doom,AOE (except III) Assassins Creed 1,2 Counter Strike & Medal of Honor...:cool:

Reaction score
I wasn't really that much of an internet junkie back when I was going through my DOS 6.22/Win 95 gaming phase so I've never heard of those Doom expansions you mentioned. I did play through the Thy Flesh Consumed episode as well as Doom 2 and the two Final Dooms. Other than that, I was also busy finishing Syndicate Plus.
Simply put, Simpsons Doom and Christmas Doom to me were hilarious -- if you were to find them somewhere online and fire up the original version of Doom, I'm sure you'd get a kick out of them (I think back then I downloaded them from bulletin boards). The objective of Aliens Doom, however, was more to make it seem like the movie and to scare you than to make you laugh.

Hi DeekGeek! :)

Reaction score
I really can't pick just 1:

1. Martial Arts - Enter The Matrix
2. Shooters - Half Life 2 Series, Call of Duty, and Crysis
3. Logic action - Portal
4. Chess - Chessbase Deep Shredder
5. Strategy - Earth 2160
6. Races - Dirt 2

Kalario

Aquarius
Reaction score
never been an internet gaming junkie. Now nintendo, that's what I am talking about

Reaction score
I sometimes play them online but most of the time I do single playing.

Elmer BeFuddled

Resident eejit
Reaction score
Not a PC game. Just has to be ToeJam 'n' Earl.

Spent many a happy hour in the hot tub! (Hubba! Hubba!) :elefant:

Reaction score
Single hoop basketball.
Using two web cams, (facing each other) and heavy bass music notes to vibrate the desk.
The software picks up movement, ( from web cams) and translates to the game.
We would bet on which web cam produced the highest score.
The fun was in the betting, no money involved.

Reaction score
Oh...my gawwwd....

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]kR45O51N2OI[/MEDIA]"]

This almost brought a tear to my eye when I heard it again. This BGM will never, ever die.

Ross

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
For me it's got to be....

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]ylyf9dfp2-c[/MEDIA]"]YouTube - F.E.A.R. - Trailer[/ame]

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]ivGy1a7vjF0[/MEDIA]"]YouTube - F.E.A.R[/ame]

Always copied never bettered...

Reaction score
Prince Of Persia The Forgotten Sands

ATI 5870
1280x720
Morphological 8x

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]JlowGUFT1pk[/MEDIA]"]

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I should take a look at the new Price of Persia - I remember playing the original version of my very first PC. Ah, now that brings back memories :D

This thread gives me some good ideas for future game purchases!

Ask a Question