SOLVED windows live mail 2012

Reaction score
I'm getting a error code Ox80048849
server:https:/mailservices.live.com/Delta sync_v2.0.0/sync aspx'
windows live mail Error ID:Ox80048849
how can i fix it
Is there a up date to Live Mail 2012 ( maybe 2013) ?

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
It's possible the mail servers are down. How long have you been getting the error?

If less than a day then I would say just keep trying.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
ASPX is a browser-handled ASP.NET program. Are you using a browser to get to your Mail folders or are you using Windows Live Mail software installed on your local computer and it "calls" this ASPX web program?

Is your browser Internet Explorer, Firefox, or something else? Have you installed any new add-on software to your browser?

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Close your browser including this window and go to Start > All Programs > Accessories > Run. In the window type Firefox -safe-mode. Answer yes to start in safe mode. Now try to access your mail.

If this works then one of your add-ons is blocking your mail, possibly something like Ad Blocker Plus or NoScript.

Reaction score
I got firefox safe mode it says run safe mode or reset I did both and live mail still gives error. I uninstalled firefiox and redownloaded firefox
still same error comes up

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Do you have Internet Explorer or Google Chrome installed? If so could you try accessing your mail through one of those and posting the result?

Reaction score
it still comes up with error with chrome. I went to msn and wont let me get email from it

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Have you tried uninstalling & then reinstalling WLM?

You might also look over THIS.

Reaction score
ok I removed my email accounts and redid them and it works no no error code ????? something must have been wrong with them ?????
but it works now happy,happy,happy

Ask a Question