Windows Live mail 2011 issue in Windows 7 Home Premium

Reaction score
Perhaps not exactly related to an issue with Windows 7, but looking to see if anyone has experienced this issue.
Windows 7 Home Premium came installed on three machines with Windows Live mail 2011. Al machines have SP1 and every update available to date.
The other day the delete function of only one email account (in only one machine) has stopped moving mail to the deleted folder when used (all delete features, the 'red' X, right click 'delete' & delete key on keyboard).

If I click on a mail, hit delete, then move to another mail and back, the icon is there, but I get this message:
Message could not be displayed
Windows Live Mail encountered an unexpected problem while displaying this message. Check your computer for low memory or low disk space and try again.

If I click on a mail, click any of the deletes the icon stays in the inbox till I move to another folder (ie: Drafts) then back to the inbox, icon is gone and has moved to the trash.

If I drag it to trash, icon stays in the inbox, but I see the trash count go up in #'s and if I move to another folder and back, icon is gone.

Any and all help appreciated in solving this short of 'get a such and such email program'.

I know this mail program is old ,but it works and until it goes completely haywire, I'll stick with it.

Ask a Question