Windows 7 Not Genuine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Im currently running a copy of windows 7 and I've had a message come up for the second time saying ( in bottom right corner of screen )

Windows 7
Build 7600
This copy of windows is not genuine

I managed to get rid of it the first time by running a small programme. A few months later it popped back up again. Wallpaper is always in black when turned on. Is there any way to get round this ?? Please help.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Yes, you can try calling the Microsoft number but odds are you have an illegal copy and will need to buy one. You should take the copy back you have to the store where you bought it.

Reaction score
I knew the copy wasnt genuine when i bought it, didnt think i would get this message popping up. Are there ways of getting round it ?

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
The way around it is to buy a legal copy. As you have admitted you knew it was illegal I will now lock this thread. If you persist with this line of questioning in other threads then you will be banned.

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
I knew the copy wasnt genuine when i bought it, didnt think i would get this message popping up. Are there ways of getting round it ?
As P.T. Barnum once said: There's a ------ born every minute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question