Windows 7 is not starting up normaly

Reaction score
Windows 7 is not starting up... While i start my laptop it shows me the message:

Windows failed to start. A recent hardware or software change might be the cause.
If windows files have been damaged or configured incorrectly, startup repair can help diagnose and fix the problem. If power was interrupted during startup, choose start windows normally.

Launch Startup Repair (recommended)
Start Windows Normally

When I launch startup repair just a blue windows screen with a cursor moving but nothing to click and nothing works there. Even i cant open task manager and if i try start windows normally. then there shows the following message:

A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer....
Disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software. Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing.

Using safe mode is also not working its stoping on loaded windows AVGRKX64.sys then rebooting again and the problem as it is... Please help....

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Most likely would be a hard drive issue or a corrupt boot loader. Put in a Windows 7 DVD and be sure to boot to the DVD. Let it run start-up repair.

Ask a Question