Windows 7 Desktop Screenshots

Core

all ball, no chain
Reaction score
I like using the Superbar on top because I'm used to that from Gnome. Unfortunately, it has never worked right for me. Many apps will open up so that their window control buttons and title bar are left underneath the superbar, inaccessible. It drives me nuts.

[edit] attaching my current wallpaper. It looks awesome with a highly translucent superbar etc.

Attachments

Reaction score
if you guys want high res wallpapers here is a GREAT website:

http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper_beta/downloads/date/any/

it has almost all the resolutions, it even has dual screen wallpapers!

the program i'm using is objectdock (background setting eminence for transparency). It runs great on Win7!!!

For those of you who have two screens, I highly recommend to download UltraMon. It is a program that lets you extend the taskbar and assign hotkeys to move open windows from one screen to another by just pressing a single key. I have been using for a while my second monitor broke so i i cant use it until a buy a replacement one. http://www.realtimesoft.com/ultramon/

Last edited:

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Thanks for the links Angelo, theres some very nice wallpapers there :top:

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
It looks like the Nexus is coming for you. {reference Star Trek Generations}

Fire cat

Established Member
Reaction score
Very nice Veedaz!
Now, that is cool!

By the way, I guess the icons on top are Rocketdock, but what about those black drive icons on the left?

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Hi FC its Objectdoc and Microangelo with a few things borrowed from Rocketdoc drive Icons are freeware off the web and integrated throughout the system :)

Oh and I had a change today !

Last edited:

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
I like the geek, lol

Are you using 3 different weather applications? 34C, 37C, 34C?

I tried weatherbug but even after I gave it my zipcode it would always give the temp for Philadelphia which nowhere matches our temps or weather so I deleted it. Yours don't seem to match either.

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
The yellow is CPU combined temp as its q-core (4 diff temps just looks daft to me :D) and the green is GPU low & high, the high after a time will be around 40 - 44

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
34C would have been about right for my outside weather today. I can send my core temp straight to my keyboard LCD display but I've never really worried about it as nothing is overclocked.

Anyway I like the GEEK wallpaper.

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
TrainableMan wrote
34C would have been about right for my outside weather today
:eek: that would just about kill me !, around 9 - 10C is nice :D

Fire cat

Established Member
Reaction score
Very nice Niburu!
No aero...?

I see many members on the forum like planets and the sky :) Interesting. I'm more into cold landscapes.

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
I use AERO, just you don't see it in the pic. It's an HD CG 3D wallpaper from my collection of over 1000 wallpapers I have stored on one of my external eSATA hard drives.

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Nice wallpaper Nibiru ! , Space / SiFi are very popular many PCs I have in have this kind of wallpaper installed, I'm a fan as well :D

Ask a Question