Windows 7 Beta Tester

Reaction score
Is there any way I can become a Windows 7 beta tester?

I've looked around for ways to get on the beta list, but I can't find a way. There are lots of links to https://connect.microsoft.com/windows/, but this page doesn't seem to be active any more.

Does anyone know what can be done to apply?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
You can try to sign up through the Microsoft Connect platform, but I've not seen a way to join in to Windows 7 yet. I've been signed up for a while for some Office addon Betas.

I think it's going to be a case of waiting for the beta 1 release to be finalised (around mid Dec apparently). So they might have applications for beta testing open sometime in November if we're lucky. As soon as I know, I'll post a news update on this site (and if members want it, I will mail them as soon as it's open).

Reaction score
Got this now :)

Pick me, pick me :lol:

If anyone gets accepted can they post back here please?

Reaction score
I've joined Microsoft Connect now, but how do they know I want to join the Windows 7 beta when it's available? I can't see how to join the "connection" for it when I log in?

Ask a Question