Windows 7 Backup Software - Discussion

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Perhaps the one most important function any Computer owner can and should perform is backup the main safe guard against data loss, and Windows 7 provides the user with an great backup solution. Thank you for a great tutorial Ian and i hope members running Windows 7 will follow your clear and precise tutorial and make there backup today.

Reaction score
The Win7 backup software is great, but it keeps popping up in the action center which annoys me

Reaction score
Ahh, didn't know this was possible. Found it in action center. Cheers!

Reaction score
can i save a certain backups and rename them, just in case i need to go back to them at some point.

If i back up to a hard drive is this soely used for backup or can i use it for something else

regards royp

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
If you back up to a hard drive or DVD's, you can only use the program as a backup. You can't use it for something else, such as installing it on another computer. This is not a reinstall disc like the Dell XP Pro ones are. If your OS is OEM, the OS lives and dies with the computer.

Ask a Question