How To Shift Corrupt Windows XP Backup File In Windows 7?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi Friends,

I was using of MS windows XP from long time period but now I have purchased a new laptop of Dell Company in which contain new windows 7 operating system. In mean time, I have lost my important BKF file in windows XP NT-backup utility database due to virus attack. But, I am not capable to recover BKF file from old version of Windows XP and restore on newest Windows 7 OS within less time period. Therefore I am so confused about this problem and want to remove it immediately. If anyone knows about any software which can solve my complication in easy way then share with me that application information and function so that I could retrieve all data from old Windows XP OS.

Thanks & Best Regard

James Simon

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
Are you saying you lost the file or you have the file but can't run it?
If you have the file, the only thing I can think of is to run XP mode in Windows Virtual Machine but you have to have W7 pro or ultimate to do this. Also your processor needs to be able to support doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question