SOLVED Why cant I get a picture on my ASUS GT520 graphics card until the logon screen?

Reaction score
Right, I bought a new graphics card as my other one was over heating but i cant get a picture on it until the logon screen. But if i use one integrated graphics and one external i ony get a pic on my integrated but on the log on screen i get both. i'll post a vid below.

Reaction score
i can't post a vid but my graphics card is a asus gt520. brand new 3 hours ago and all drivers are installed

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Normally when you install a separate video card, the integrated graphics card is automatically disabled. I have heard of a few exceptions where this wasn't the case but usually we hear about it when they "used to be able to do it" and now they can't.

If that's not what you are referring to, then often in a dual monitor setup only the primary monitor will display until the graphics driver loads.

BTW, to post a video, load it to Youtube and simply attach the link.

Ask a Question