• Opera

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Konqueror, Netscape etc...)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I thought it would be an interesting experiment to see which browser we all use, as I'd guess that most of us on the forum are quite technical and have tried all the big ones.

My primary browser is FF3, and has been FireFox for years. :rock: Don't get me wrong, I like IE8... just not as much ;)

Reaction score
Is it not possible to vote for 2 things? Until a week ago I used Internet Explorer all the time, but I'm growing to like Google Chrome by the day.

It's really, really, really fast - if you haven't tried it already it's worth giving a go. That said, I still use IE when I'm not thinking.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Normally IE8 for me, but I've got all of the other major browsers installed (mainly to make sure the site works for everyone). I do use FireFox for some of the plugins it has though.

If you haven't tried it already it's worth giving a go. That said, I still use IE when I'm not thinking.
IE8 has the greatest compatibility for me, so I suppose that's why I use it. I do see what you mean about the speed with Google Chrome though.

BetaMan

Official G33k
Reaction score
I use chrome as primary, then when I have compatibilty issues, I use IE8.

Reaction score
Using Minefield (Firefox developer builds) as my primary browser and off course switch to IE8 when having some compatibility issues. :)

Reaction score
Firefox 3 all the way!

The build in spell checker is the reason I use it ;) You should see how I type without it!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hmmmm, says it all really! ;)
:lol: I really did laugh out loud when I saw that!

I halve a computer, and it has spellcheck, and it wood seam that this is awl I really knead.

The problem with spell check is that it might be a valid spelling, but not the one you want ;)

Reaction score
Hahaha, whoops... I think I need to get a grammar checker too.

Reaction score
Firefox. Chrome was buggy as hell for me, notices about infections.

Reaction score
Google Chrome for me. I have had not any issues so far. Other option in my laptop is Firefox which I do not really use unless needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question