Whats Your Weather Like ?

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Good news the Rain has stopped ... bad news we now have high winds and more Rain to follow and its 6c @ 10.06pm :)

BetaMan

Official G33k
Reaction score
Ahh, it seems that over here in Portland, the rain will never stop. Uhh, that's good.

Kalario

Aquarius
Reaction score
As I type this, it's a beautiful sunny day, and a balmy -4C or 25F. Al least the storm is passing to our south.

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
We had some Sun today ... very nice and the temp got up to 10c :)

Reaction score
Temperature has dropped rapidly in the last hour, now 4 degrees.:(

draceena

That Crazy Amazon Chick!
Reaction score
Cold, cold, cold the last 3 days with temps around -10C in the day not including windchill which has been keeping the temps to -20C

Reaction score
Three degrees here at present. Cloudy miserable dark, not nice at all.:(

Kalario

Aquarius
Reaction score
25F / -5c and snowing. Hopefully it won't be much accumulation.

Reaction score
We got a major snow storm in the Pittsburgh PA, area. I haven't had power since Friday around 9pm. Finally broke down and got hotel room because my house was getting too cold. It was down to 53 degrees when I left a hour ago. The local power company issued a statement that not everyone will have power until this Friday the 12th around midnight. Hopefully mine is back before then. There are power lines down everywhere around here due to the weight of the snow. It's crazy.....

Edit: I mean it was 54 degrees in the house, it's 8 outside right now. Just figured I would say that before someone ask.

Last edited:

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
We had snow today and its 0c outside ... thought we had seen the last of it :rolleyes:

Kalario

Aquarius
Reaction score
Bracing for the storm, expected to get 12+ inches of snow today

Reaction score
We got some more, I guess it was just enough to bring down a big willow tree in my back yard. My backyard is mostly hill side, I always wondered if that thing would hit the house. It was about 4 feet from my deck, so that was good.

It's still snowing in the Pittsburgh area on and off as of today.

I don't know exact numbers for snow fall, but somewere around 26 I think.

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
We have had snow again and there is about 5 inches in our garden, what we want is some rain to get rid of it .... but there is more snow on the way :rolleyes:

Reaction score
I'll give you a hint ... it's white and fluffy, letter carriers fear it.

In other words, ***SNOW*** :)

Was sent home early yesterday (the college I work at closed), and today they weren't open at all.

It took two sessions with the snow thrower to clean it all up.

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
We have loads of snow ... it snowed in the night so we have new snow on top of the last snow and now its frozen, temp out is -3, my old Cat (Keke) dashed out quick for a pee then came back inside :lol: she don't like snow :).

Reaction score
Snowing for the first time this year, or maybe I should say this is the first time it looks as if it may stay around for a day or so. Temps are dipping below freezing now at 9PM. I can only imagine the roads are going to be a mess tomorrow. We are not equiped with snow plows to clean the roads. I can't say I really care to have a snow for myself but feel every kid should have a snow at least once a year. For this town it has been a few years since the last snow to cover the ground.

Ask a Question