Whats Your Weather Like ?

draceena

That Crazy Amazon Chick!
Reaction score
Looks like snow! LOL! It's been just crazy cold here, with -20c windchills during the day to -30c at night....not normal at all for this time of year.

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Its very bright and cold here in England today and the temperature is -0.8C at 2:10pm, I'm staying in today :D

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
It snowed here yesterday, but it's beginning to melt, and I'm glad of it. draceena, I bet you get a lot of snow in Canada. That's a beautiful country there. I don't know about the England weather.

draceena

That Crazy Amazon Chick!
Reaction score
Last year was crazy for snow, we got a storm every single week for almost 3 months straight (from the end of December to the beginning of March)....that is just way too much if you ask me.

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
It snowed here yesterday, but it's beginning to melt, and I'm glad of it. draceena, I bet you get a lot of snow in Canada. That's a beautiful country there. I don't know about the England weather.
Weather in England changes about every hour as its an island we can get anything at any time :D

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Today is colder at 1:40pm its -2.5c and we are expecting more snow tonight, glad ive got a big Mitsubishi Shogun 4x4, think we will be needing it !.

Reaction score
Beautifull day today. Sunny, no clouds in the sky and about 29C at the moment. Expected to hit 32C later here in Johannesburg, South Africa

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Sounds very nice R1ker :)

Different story in the UK here in England its -5.4c at 6:10am and my old Cat refuses to go out not that i blame her !.

Reaction score
lol I guess I would not want to be outside either :) I don't think I will ever get use to European winters. When it is winter here by us we are lucky to see snow maybe every ten years. And then it only will snow for about one maybe half a day and I can't stand the cold afterwards.

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
:D Its not a lot of fun M8, took this a few minets ago and its now -4c

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
All our snow has gone now and at 3:55pm its 6.6c .... but we are expecting more snow ! :eek:

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
We seem to be going in reverse here in the UK temps expected for tonight are minus 4.5 and snow so expecting it being like a ice sheet in the morning !

draceena

That Crazy Amazon Chick!
Reaction score
Snow, rain and wind and lots of power outtages (not for me yet, here is hoping I'm lucky). Possibly even lightening, it was so warm and cold all at once.

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Today is cold with ice everywhere and a bitter wind ... I'm staying in :D

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
It's even cold here in Central Texas! These Texans are freaking out, 'cause if it gets below 50F they're running around with cold weather gear like they were in Fargo ND!

This is quite a cold spell for much of the US, go ol' El Nino!

Ask a Question