Whats Your Weather Like ?

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Here in Central Texas it's 88 deg. F and 80% humidity! Steam bath anyone?

For a guy (me) that grew up in the Rocky Mountains, Colorado to be precise, this weather is the pits!

I thought that after 30 years or so in this type of climate in Oklahoma and Texas I would get used to it... NOT!

Oh for a clear mountain stream with trout in it at about 8,000 FT altitude and a folding chair, fishing rod and a cold drink! That's the LIFE!

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Wow you have a cold front down there in TX ... must be the cooling oil-covered gulf breeze ... it's 98 up here but only 26% humidity so it only feels 97? LOL

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
We are expecting 28 - 29c today (I got lots of cold beer and the big fans are running in the work shop as I have a few jobs to cleanup ... working on a Saturday ! :eek:) hoping next week will be cooler :)

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
We are expecting 28 - 29c today (I got lots of cold beer and the big fans are running in the work shop as I have a few jobs to cleanup ... working on a Saturday ! :eek:) hoping next week will be cooler :)
Cold beer sounds good.:) We've been at 95 f and roughly 75% humidity all week during the afternoons. A quick calculation with the help of WolframAlpha shows shocking heat index numbers. Heat index tells us what it really feels like to our bodies. ( kind of the opposite of wind chill ). It also lets us know that we must stay hydrated or else there can be serious trouble. So, cold beer sounds good after a little water.

Today brings rain and hopefully some relief from the humidity.

Attachments

Reaction score
In Helsinki (Finland, Europe) right now; 32'C (90'F) and clear skies. Water in the sea is 20-25'C.

Ask a Question