Whats the worst PC application you have ever used ?

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
For me it was Pixia a Japanese graphics application (looks a bit like Paint.Net) but thats where the similarity stops, after hours of frustration, buttons that do nothing unless your in a certain mode and loosing the photo I was trying to work on because I wanted to change the text colour I gave up and did what I wanted to do in Paint shop pro in seconds !, as was Pixia uninstalled in seconds. Do you have a favourite bad app ?

Reaction score
Worst PC application software

McAfee security products are the worst of them all. Recently the company was in news for bungling and creating havoc with thousands of computers around the world. McAfee has started offering big discounts to lure customers. Never touch them.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
W7 ... oh wait that's an OS :p-

Some of the Driver Update programs are pretty lethal. Wrong driver can mean hours of recovery.

and Wife 1.0 can be a seriously annoying application ... Nagware

davehc

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
Horses for courses. But when Nero stop being a very good and userfriendly burner, and became a suite, I dumped it.

Reaction score
Of course not technically an app, but Windows ME.

I still find Nero to be pretty good. The key for me is to install only the Burning Rom part and not a single thing else of the Suite.

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
:D
Windows ME
Agree Windows Millennium Edition was awful (I thought) I think it was 2001 I first used it ... but not for long :lol:

Reaction score
Kaspersky made my quad-core feel like a single, and my drives behaved as slowly as floppies. Don't go for Kasperspy! Also, beware it will nag you to upgrade!

Core

all ball, no chain
Reaction score
Real Player. Which version? Take your pick.

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
I always thought Tinkerbell was kinda foxy myself! LOL! ;)

Ask a Question