What's new in Windows 7 RC

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Microsoft have released a video that discusses the improvements and changes in the Windows 7 RC, an interesting watch some someone new to Windows 7:

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]a_S9GiD2NuY[/MEDIA]"]YouTube - What's New in Windows 7 RC Build 7100 : Review[/ame]

If you wish, you can download a higher quality video direct from Microsoft here:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...FamilyID=fb3982f1-d21e-4dda-b301-44dd402cc653

Reaction score
They were talking about the XP mode, is it possible to get that right now?

I really felt like playing Fiesta again, and it crashes when i try to login with W7 T_T

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
They were talking about the XP mode, is it possible to get that right now?

I really felt like playing Fiesta again, and it crashes when i try to login with W7 T_T
It sure is :) Jimbo was talking about his experience with it here and explains how to download it here. There are also some direct download links mentioned in this article.

Let us know how it goes :)

Reaction score
Virtual setup asks me for a password :S

It says wrong password when i enter something, where could i find that info? >.<

edit: after restarting it, it wants me to chose a password... weird but at least it works for now xD

EDIT : Seems like i get an x-trap error using XP mode too. That's a big letdown :/

Last edited:
Reaction score
Is it working now for you Pontus, or did the x-trap error stop it?

Reaction score
I love the music at the start awesome music... its the same from spring board series right ..

Ask a Question