what program is used for something like this

Reaction score
Looks to me they managed to activate the old quick start menu used in Windows XP/Vista. If so don't ask me how they managed to do it, as it is not something that can be toggled on and off easily through Windows settings.

Reaction score
Right click on the Taskbar itself and select "Properties". You should have an option to use small icons from there.

As far as making the Taskbar black that would be theme options with color settings. Right click desktop and select "Personalize". I'm not sure if you can obtain a black Taskbar from there. You may need to download a special Theme to get what you want. I know you can make the Taskbar black if you turned Windows Aero off.

Reaction score
Right click on the Taskbar itself and select "Properties". You should have an option to use small icons from there.

As far as making the Taskbar black that would be theme options with color settings. Right click desktop and select "Personalize". I'm not sure if you can obtain a black Taskbar from there. You may need to download a special Theme to get what you want. I know you can make the Taskbar black if you turned Windows Aero off.
Yeah I think I have to get a theme. But thank you for your time.

Ask a Question