What is the best open source game?

Reaction score
I've gotten really into open source games lately and was wondering if anyone has suggestions about some good ones? I've been playing shooters, so I'm looking to expand my horizons. Any suggestions will be helpful.

Thanks.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Last edited:

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
TM - That is why I only play Spades on the computer, I'm always getting my tush kicked too in these shooter games.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
For the past two days I've been getting my butt kicked at spades also :(

The following is unrelated to the OPs post and can be ignored:
On Saturday I drove a couple hours to a miniature train show. On the way home the brackets holding up my trucks gas tank rusted through or broke and my gas tank was dragging on the Interstate. Where I was there was not enough room to get off the road completely and since I couldn't tell what it was that was dragging I just slowed down and got to the nearest exit maybe 2 or 3 miles. I don't know if it broke open when it fell or while it was rubbing on the highway but by the time I got off the exit there was a hole in the tank and I lost $80 worth of gas.

I ended up having to be towed to a shop and getting a motel because the shop wouldn't open till Monday. My brother's business partner and my Dad were able to come up Sunday with the flatbed (my brother was off camping) and so now it's in the shop near home. Every one keeps telling me how lucky I am: It's a metal tank so it had to be throwing off sparks but I had just filled up the truck so there was not much room for vapors and supposedly that's what ignites. So now I'm looking at possibly a $1500 repair bill and the luckiest thing I've had all week is that I didn't burn up or explode; to be honest I don't think about those things happening to me any week so I'm not really feeling that lucky.

Reaction score
:eek: OMFG

I've never heard of that happening before. I have always known it was possible though.

I'm happy you are fine and the truck is still repairable.

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Every one keeps telling me how lucky I am: It's a metal tank so it had to be throwing off sparks
WOW! You are one lucky individual sir! You definitely had a Guardian Angel or two riding with you on that trip!

Thank God you're alright! I would sorely miss our mutual banter for sure. ;)

I keep imagining in my mind of a flaming pickup truck cruising down the interstate highway! (Yes, I'm twisted that way... LOL!)

Reaction score
Thanks TM. I'll take a look at those you suggested. And I'm very happy that you're okay.

Thanks, everyone.

Reaction score
I've gotten really into open source games lately and was wondering if anyone has suggestions about some good ones? I've been playing shooters, so I'm looking to expand my horizons. Any suggestions will be helpful.

Thanks.
Toribash!!!!

Ask a Question