• Autohide

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • No Autohide

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters

BetaMan

Official G33k
Reaction score
I thought it would be interesting to see what others have done to their taskbars to customize them. At one point I had it completely Vista-like (I'm sorry, excuse my language) but I very recently changed it back and like it like this. I like autohide, too. Here's a poll and my taskbar.

my taskbar.PNG

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't use autohide - as I like to see what is running :). Normally I've got about 10-15 windows open at any one time, and ALT+TAB doesn't always do the trick.

Here's my taskbar - although it's quite boring ;)

Taskbar.jpg

FWIW, to easily take a screenshot of the taskbar: click anywhere on an empty part taskbar to make it active, then hold ALT and press Print Screen (Prt Scr). That has just taken a selective screenshot, which you can then paste in to any paint application.

Core

all ball, no chain
Reaction score
I've never liked autohide.

As for GUIs, I prefer gnome.

Attachments

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
For what good it does here is mine.
That's the way that I like mine, as few as possible, and it should be by CHOICE, and not imposed on us. That's what I like about the Notification Area Icons, you can choose not to display any, if that's what you want.

Last edited:

Ask a Question