What does Stickr do?

Reaction score
I came across a site called Stickr the other day and was curious to see if anyone had any experience with it? I'm not really clear as to what it actually does.

davehc

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
If it is the one I am thinking of, it just creates sticky notes which you can lie around your desktop. It has been superseded now, as Windows 7 has its own facility

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Windows has Sticky Notes but from what I read at Stickr.com this is actually more of a browser add-in and the info is stored on their website and gets associated back to the website were you wrote the sticker. Too my knowledge I do not believe the W7 Sticky Notes have that capability.

From the little video it seems like it can also act as a sort of Twitter type application because all your "public" sticky notes are pasted to their website for all to see & rate. Your private notes are there for your own use and include a link back to the originating website.

Reaction score
Ahhhh. Thanks! That makes more sense now. Just seems unnecessary, but that's just me.

Ask a Question