Vanished site

davehc

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
I know there are one or two members here who were also members of this site. Anyone know what happened to it? I know it had administrative and server problems, but thought they were sorted. The page has been not available now for about two days!
Did it finally fold?
http://windows7forums.com/

Last edited:
Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
WooHoo more traffic for w7forums - I'm Joking

That is strange - Maybe they are sorting out their problems and gonna come back up.

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Well if the site dont come back davehc tell your M8s to have a look here ;)

davehc

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
Well. It is back now. Not a word from the Administrator.
Veedaz.Love to help but I had a bit of an uneccessary argument with the Administrator. I was a very active moderator and helper there but was "demoted" so decided to become "non-active". Oddly enough the argument began over the inattention of the Admin. Looks like it may still be a lingering problem -lol.
Anyway, ways and means ;), perhaps we can recruit a few. I am only just getting my feeet under the table here!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Yep, it looks back up for me too :).

Good to have you on the site dave, you're more than welcome here :ciao:

Reaction score
I joined that other place a long while ago, but it isn't anywhere near as friendly as here (and it is always down and plagued by rubbish posts)... that's why this is where I come for Windows 7. :D

Glad to see you here davehc, I thought I recognised the username.

Ad

Advertisements

davehc

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
The rubbish posts may be its downfall. Its that accursed "Cooler" which has 92 % of the daily posts (Yes, I have averaged them!)

Anyway, I have managed to get a litle link going there:D

Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question